- cannot be replaced by a single equivalent force
- less force is needed by the user
- remain in the spacecraft
- the height and the time of fall
- the total K.E after impact is
- The total energy of the ball is constant throughtout the motion
- The limiting friction is less than the required centripetal force
- Longitudinal and Stationary
- Wavelength of sound is greater than that of light waves
- The amplitude of oscillations gradually decreases
- produce the state of stable equilibrium
- a monochromatic source of red light be used
- very short focal length and converging properties
- has a definite quality
- it is constant but not zero
Make a checklist for these questions, so you may have an idea that how much you have prepared till now.
For Section ‘B’ and MCQs
Go through Past Papers, At least, at least last 10 years exam papers.
More others papers as soon as I’ll receive I’ll upload that.
Also, If you want solution of any question then ask me on whatsapp (03323765167)
(Section B Only)
will add MCQs soon