- cannot be replaced by a single equivalent force
- less force is needed by the user
- remain in the spacecraft
- the height and the time of fall
- the total K.E after impact is
- The total energy of the ball is constant throughtout the motion
- The limiting friction is less than the required centripetal force
- Longitudinal and Stationary
- Wavelength of sound is greater than that of light waves
- The amplitude of oscillations gradually decreases
- produce the state of stable equilibrium
- a monochromatic source of red light be used
- very short focal length and converging properties
- has a definite quality
- it is constant but not zero
Make a checklist for these questions, so you may have an idea that how much you have prepared till now.
For Section ‘B’ and MCQs
Go through Past Papers, At least, at least last 10 years exam papers.
Do prepare these problems from Examination point of view and if you find any difficulty while solving these problems then please consult.
For a class test on Thursday 5th of January 2017 (as announced), you can prepare questions given in this .pdf file.
Go through this material … Solve everything… If there is something difficult or confusing, clear it before mid-term examinations.
CHAPTER 2,3,4 – THEORETICAL QUESTIONS & NUMERICAL PROBLEMS
For dimensional part of Chapter 1 – Go through five year papers – I’ll also discuss that in the class
Other than that there will be revision of Chapter 2 + difficult concepts of 3 & 4 and a discussion about “The Exam Paper Pattern of BIEK-XI Physics & How to solve that Question Paper”
Share with your fellows
Dear students, Read the instructions carefully
Here you can download questions for practice of 1st Bi-Monthly.
The file includes the following:
- Theory questions from Past Papers
- Numerical Problems from Past Papers
- Extra Numerical Problems for Complete preparation
I recommend you all that after completing theory and numerical problems you should work hard in extra numerical problems, this will help you to memorize the concept and you will be able to solve these problems anytime throughout the year.
This all material is related to Chapter 2.
For Chapter 1, just prepare the following:
- The MCQs Worksheet which was taken as test. (Solution is already uploaded)
- Just read the 1st Chap notes and collect the important points only. No need of rattafication now. (*Don’t memorize the definitions of physical, base or derived quantities and etc., just go through it)
- Do read the Contribution of Muslim Scientists from the Textbook.
Start your practice now and consult your teacher in case of any confusion.
Best of Luck.