- cannot be replaced by a single equivalent force
- less force is needed by the user
- remain in the spacecraft
- the height and the time of fall
- the total K.E after impact is
- The total energy of the ball is constant throughtout the motion
- The limiting friction is less than the required centripetal force
- Longitudinal and Stationary
- Wavelength of sound is greater than that of light waves
- The amplitude of oscillations gradually decreases
- produce the state of stable equilibrium
- a monochromatic source of red light be used
- very short focal length and converging properties
- has a definite quality
- it is constant but not zero
Make a checklist for these questions, so you may have an idea that how much you have prepared till now.
For Section ‘B’ and MCQs
Go through Past Papers, At least, at least last 10 years exam papers.
Do prepare these problems from Examination point of view and if you find any difficulty while solving these problems then please consult.
Go through this material … Solve everything… If there is something difficult or confusing, clear it before mid-term examinations.
CHAPTER 2,3,4 – THEORETICAL QUESTIONS & NUMERICAL PROBLEMS
For dimensional part of Chapter 1 – Go through five year papers – I’ll also discuss that in the class
Other than that there will be revision of Chapter 2 + difficult concepts of 3 & 4 and a discussion about “The Exam Paper Pattern of BIEK-XI Physics & How to solve that Question Paper”
Share with your fellows
Practice – Conversion of Exponential to Standard form with solution