- cannot be replaced by a single equivalent force
- less force is needed by the user
- remain in the spacecraft
- the height and the time of fall
- the total K.E after impact is
- The total energy of the ball is constant throughtout the motion
- The limiting friction is less than the required centripetal force
- Longitudinal and Stationary
- Wavelength of sound is greater than that of light waves
- The amplitude of oscillations gradually decreases
- produce the state of stable equilibrium
- a monochromatic source of red light be used
- very short focal length and converging properties
- has a definite quality
- it is constant but not zero
(Section B Only)
will add MCQs soon
Assalamu ‘alaikum …
Okay after a hectic routine I am just sharing this solution with you.
This is the solution of Chapter 2 Worksheet of starting 11 pages only. Complete solution will be shared after chapter completion. And note that this is not the solution of preparation guide. I will not provide its solution. You have to do that at your own.
Okay Complete your preparation. Best of Luck.
So here we are with the solution of Chapter#1. The Scope of Physics.
Extremely sorry for being late.
Khair, here you can download the pdf version
Also, if you find any confusion, doubt, mistake, non-readable content, download problem or anything else. Discuss it foran. Thank You.